Greek Spider is a relatively new Greek search engine based in the country of
Canada. One of the main aims of the site is to help unify the 17 million Greeks around the world, and to promote
A strong concern of Greek Spider is the
preservation and promotion of Greek culture and tradition for this reason we are
creating the Greek Spider Guide. It is our aim to make the Guide
extensive, a one stop resource to Hellenism on the web!
The release of GreekSpider.com is intended for all people
interested in Greek information. The primary audience is the over 1
million online Greeks in the UK, US, Australia, and Canada. With a
secondary audience the many millions more who are interested in Greek culture,
mythology, history, travel, etc.
Currently we are receiving
approximately 50 000 visitors a month with our visitor count rapidly increasing. Support
from visitors such as yourself is helping this site become one of the largest
online Greek communities.
Certainly as can be seen from early visitors to our site the site is rapidly changing.
We have much more to come and to offer!
main aims are to:
- provide fast and easy access to Greek sites throughout the world.
- become the largest Greek
cultural guide on the internet.
- create a community online uniting Greeks of
the diaspora with Greeks in Greece
- become the chosen search engine,
directory, and guide on Greek information for both Greeks and non-Greeks.
- become the most powerful Greek search engine through providing the largest number of sites, quality information, as well as a focus on easy use.
- continually adapt and add more services as the