Fakes (Lentil Soup)
- 2 cups of Lentils
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 5 cloves of Garlic
- 2 table spoons of olive oil
- 1 spoon of tomato paste
- salt, pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 stick of oregano
- Clean the lentils carefully removing and throwing away
all foreign bodies and bad lentils. Now wash the lentils.
- Put the lentils into a pot with the chopped onion and the
5 cloves of garlic, add 5 cups of water allow to boil for 45
- Dilute tomato paste in 1 cup of water.
- Add diluted tomato paste, salt and pepper, olive oil, bay
leaves, and oregano. Simmer at low heat for 1 hour, or until