- 10 tomatoes
- 1 kg of minced meat
- 1 large onion
- 4 potatoes
- some olive oil
- salt, pepper, mint
- Take the large onion and slice it into small
- Place some olive oil into a pot.
- Add the
sliced onion, turn until lightly brown
- Add the minced meat into the pot and stir until brown.
- Take the tomatoes and in each one cut out a circle at the
top. Make sure you keep these flaps.
- Clean out the inside of the tomatoes.
- Take the inside of the tomatoes and grate them creating a
- Now place half the juice into the pot, keep the other half in
- Place one cup of rice into the pot and then mix.
- Add one spoon of mint to pot.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Leave for five minutes.
- Take the mixture from the pot and fill up the tomatoes. Placing
approximately 2 spoons in each tomato. Then cover up each
tomato with its' flap.
- Place all the tomatoes in a cooking pan.
- Cut the potatoes into 4 sections each.
there is space in the cooking pan place the cut potatoes.
- Take the remaining juice in the bowl and add 25ml of olive
oil to it, then
pour over the tomatoes and potatoes in the cooking pan.
- Place in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour.
- If you see that there is burning at the top of the
potatoes or tomatoes you can cover up the cooking pan with
tin foil to avoid this.