Saganaki - Fried Cheese with Egg:
- 1/2 pound of kefalotiri, or suitable frying cheese
- 2 spoons of butter
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Place some butter in a round frying pan and allow to
melt, be sure to heat very well.
- Take the kefalotiri and cut it into chunks, then
place the pieces into the pan.
- When the pieces are brown on one side turn over to the
other side and fry lightly.
- Add the eggs to the fried cheese in the pan.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Cook on a low heat till the eggs are done.